What are your Terms & Conditions?
What are your office opening times?
- We are open from Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. Opening on weekends can be pre arranged.
Where are you located?
- We are in Wembley right next to the Wembley Stadium, in fact we are in Tigertours Ltd old yard, 81-83 Wembley Hill Road, Wembley, HA9 8BU.
Can I collect/drop off out of office hours?
- This can be arranged. For more information get in touch with us at email@example.com
Is there parking at Grey Tigertours HQ?
- Unfortunately as we are right next to Wembley Stadium parking is difficult. We recommend parking at the place on the link below. It’s on street parking on a nice well lit area. PLEASE NOTE THIS STREET IS OUTSIDE THE WEMBLEY STADIUM RESTRICTED PARKING ZONE. Please note this is at your own risk https://w3w.co/rocks.dame.
tummy (This 3 word address refers to an exact 3m x 3m location. Tap the link or enter the 3 words into the free what3words app to find it.) The address is Mallard Way London NW98JJ
- (ANY PARKING HERE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK)
- Local cab back to Grey Tigertours HQ? Tel: 02089301166 we are HA9 8BU. Other ways of finding this place. 51°34’28.0″N 0°16’01.1″W or https://goo.gl/maps/ezrsstXAaiSxdnVq8
- Wembley Local Cab Number to get to Mallard Way: 02089028888 (Approx £5 to £10 each way) Please be aware of Wembley Events.
- Wembley Events
Do you deliver and collect?
- We can do this for a small fee that will be quoted at the time of booking. We also offer deliveries anywhere within the UK and Europe (extra charges may apply)
How old do you have to be one to drive one of our vans?
- All drivers must be over 25. We can ask our insurance company to consider as low as 23 years old. Higher excess and other terms will apply.
What is needed to rent a van?
- You have to fill out our driver’s form which will ask for the following;
-DVLA Check code (for British Licences only. Get yours at DVLA, click here.)
-2 proofs of address dated within 90 days prior to the hire.
-Have a clean licence (or less than 6 points) and no ‘drink and drive or driving under influence’ convictions for the last 10 years.
Can I drive in Europe?
- Yes of course. This is subject to a small fee per day to cover the European Green Card insurance. The fee is £10+VAT per day. (Minimum £30)
What happens if I get a fine?
- If you pay it straight away no charges will incur. If we get one after the hire is finished we will represent it with the driver’s details so this person can deal with it straight.
The cost for us to do this is £20+VAT we will take this from the deposit card provided before the hire.
How much is the excess?
- Our excess is £850+VAT. It will be fully refunded when then vehicle gets back with no new damage. If there’s damage to the vehicle on return we charge according to the size of the damage and the rest (if applies) will be returned.
Do the vans have unlimited mileage?
What’s the maximum loading weight of the vans to be able to drive in the UK/EUROPE?
- Maximum loading allowed is 3.5 tonnes. Fat Grey Cat is not responsible for overweight charges and fines as this is at the customer’s discretion.
What do you need to confirm the hire?
- A deposit of 10% or full payment. Please note we will request this if we do not receive payment or a response we may assume the tour is not happening and take other bookings.
What is your cancellation policy?
- If the hire is cancelled after the 10% confirmation fee has been taken, this won’t be refunded.
If the hire is cancelled within 1 week prior to the hire, full payment is due.
Are your vehicles congestion charge exempt?
- Yes they are. Please be aware you have to pay the Dart Charge when using the Dartford crossing.
- All vehicles are the brand new Euro 6 engines so no ULEZ charges.